Whether you own a home, vehicle, or an office, having all-around tools is very important. They come in handy when you need to repair things, cutting out the cost of hiring somebody else to do the repairs for you.
You can either choose to buy the tools one by one, or just go ahead and buy a tool kit instead. Generally, it is a good idea to go for a full kit that contains a variety of tools because in the long run, it is cheaper and also more convenient. Most tool kits tend to have all of the tools that you might need for any particular repair task, although there are specific sets that only concentrate on one kind of tool.
The cost of repairing things around the home, office, or even if it is a vehicle, can in many cases cost more than the cost of getting a new one. That is the reason why it is important that you keep make your repairs while the problems are still minor.
In order to do that, you need the relevant tools. Whether it is tightening nuts in your vehicle, or replacing old electric sockets in your house or office, having the right tool for the job is important. In this article, we are going to review the Pittsburgh Professional 301 Piece Mechanics Tool Kit.
This is a tool kit that contains a wide range of automotive and mechanical tools, the most widely used, to be precise. From adjustable wrenches, to pliers, and sockets, this is your ultimate tool kit. This is a kit that is designed to keep you equipped when you’re doing minor repairs to your vehicle at home.
It is also a very good kit for automotive garages, or when you’re on the road because the tools are in a portable custom-made carrier case and the larger tools can easily be assembled to perform their duties.
This kit contains everything from screwdrivers, sockets, and ratchets of varying sizes for all manner of equipment. Although most of the tools are the most commonly ones used for automobiles, these tools can also be used for other purposes around the home, office or garage.
The custom-made carrier box is made in such a way that it carries all of the tools, and yet does not feel too heavy. You could keep it in the trunk of your car and never notice it’s presence since it wouldn’t eat up too much of your space.
All of the tools in the tool kit are plated in chrome vanadium, which means that they will remain free of rust and corrosion, making them very durable. It is of course advised that you clean the tools after use so that they last even longer.
- Fully polished chrome vanadium steel socket and ratchet set. It comes with ¼”, 3/8” and ½” drive ratchets, 202 sockets, 5 extension bars, breaker bar adapters, and a universal joint
- 10 chrome vanadium raised panel combination wrenches including one adjustable wrench
- 3 chrome vanadium pliers
- 16 chrome vanadium screwdrivers
- 8 precision screwdrivers
- 42 carbon hex keys
- Blow mold storage case
- Lifetime limited warranty
- This tool kit contains all the commonly used tools that would be required for automotive repairs
- The tools in the kit are long lasting when used the right way
- The tool kit comes with a lifetime warranty, no questions asked. When you walk in with your old kit, you walk out with a new one
- It is portable and easy to carry with all your tools custom fitted into the carrying case
- The screwdrivers and box wrenches are for light duty use
- The kit does not come with ¼ extensions
The Pittsburgh Professional 301 Piece Mechanics Tool kit is something that every vehicle owner would want to own. It contains most of the tools that you would need in your regular repairs. The tools can also be used for other purposes.
This tool kit is a must have for working around the garage. It is worth the money that it costs and will last you a long time if used well. The lifetime guarantee is evidence that it is a great product.